منتديات إسلامي 4 يو
السلام عليكم
أخى الزائر / أختى الزائرة إذا أعجبك المنتدى فنحن نتشرف بإنضمامك لأسرتنا ونتمنى أن تستفيد وتفيد فنتمنى أن تسجل معنا إذا كنت زائر وأن تدخل للمنتدى إذا كنت عضو معنا
ونشكرك لزيارتك

إدارة المنتدى
منتديات إسلامي 4 يو
السلام عليكم
أخى الزائر / أختى الزائرة إذا أعجبك المنتدى فنحن نتشرف بإنضمامك لأسرتنا ونتمنى أن تستفيد وتفيد فنتمنى أن تسجل معنا إذا كنت زائر وأن تدخل للمنتدى إذا كنت عضو معنا
ونشكرك لزيارتك

إدارة المنتدى
منتديات عطر قلبي

فعاليات المنتدى

أهلا وسهلا بك إلى منتديات إسلامي 4 يوي.
أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم بزيارة صفحة التعليمـــات، بالضغط هنا.كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيع والإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Collapse_tcat
المواضيع المضافه مؤخراً
الموضوع
تاريخ ارسال المشاركة
بواسطة
الإثنين نوفمبر 20, 2017 4:09 pm
الأربعاء أكتوبر 28, 2015 3:49 pm
الثلاثاء أكتوبر 27, 2015 2:39 pm
الأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2015 4:58 pm
الأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2015 4:04 pm
الأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2015 1:18 pm
الثلاثاء أكتوبر 20, 2015 5:11 pm
الثلاثاء أكتوبر 20, 2015 2:31 pm
الثلاثاء أكتوبر 20, 2015 12:23 pm
الأحد أكتوبر 18, 2015 3:02 pm

منتديات إسلامي 4 يو :: القسم العام :: English Forum

شاطر
مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 11:28 am
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
...::|مؤسس إسلامي 4 يو|::...
الرتبه:
...::|مؤسس إسلامي 4 يو|::...
الصورة الرمزية

Dr.Tarek

البيانات
الدولة : مصر
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 6188
النقاط : 1000012933
السٌّمعَة : 4
mms مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية 5a22857c7dd6fbbaa066df1f2eb347da

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:
http://www.islamy4u.com

مُساهمةموضوع: مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 11:28 am

مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية

عن أنس بن مالك رضي الله عنه خادم رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال
( لايؤمن أحدكم حتى يحب لأخيه ما يحب لنفسه)

رواه البخاري و مسلم

On the authority of Anas ibn malik (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother that, what he desires for himself."

(Bukhari & Muslim)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي سعيد الخدري رضي الله عنه ، وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه ،
عن النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
(ما يصيب المسلم، من نصب ولا وصب، ولا هم ولا حَزَن ولا أذى ولا غم، حتى الشوكة يُشاكها، إلا كفَّر الله بها من خطاياه).
متفق عليه
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al Khudri & Abu Hurairah (RAA) The Prophet (SAW) said, "No fatigue, no disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."
Bukhari and Muslim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: " قال رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله):
ينزل ربنا تبارك وتعالى كل ليلة إلى السماء الدنيا حين يبقى ثلث الليل الآخر، يقول: من يدعوني فأستجيب له ؟ من يسألني فأعطيه ؟ من يستغفرني فأغفر له ؟"

رواه البخاري, مسلم, مالك, الترمذي وابو داوود

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him)
The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said : "Our Lord (glorified and exalted be He) descends each night to the earth's sky when there remains the final third of the night, and He says: Who is saying a prayer to Me that I may answer it? Who is asking something of Me that I may give it him? Who is asking forgiveness of Me that I may forgive him?"

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي مالك الحارث بن عاصم الأشعري رضي الله عنه ، قال : قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه واله وسلم :
{ الطهور شطر الإيمان ، والحمد لله تملأ الميزان ، وسبحان الله والحمد لله تملأن - أو : تملأ - ما بين السماء والأرض ، والصلاة نور ، والصدقة برهان ، والصبر ضياء ، والقرآن حجة لك أو عليك ؛ كل الناس يغدو ، فبائع نفسه فمعتقها ، أو موبقها } .

[رواه مسلم:223].
The Authority Of Abu Malik Al-Harith bin Asim Al-Ashari
The messenger of Allah said: "Purity is half of faith. alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fills the scales, and subhana-Allah [How far is Allah from every imperfection] and alhamdu-lillah [Praise be to Allah] fill that which is between heaven and earth. Prayer is light; charity is a proof; patience is illumination; and the Quran is an argument for or against you. Everyone starts his day and is a vendor of his soul, either freeing it or bringing about its ruin."

Related by Muslim

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏ ‏خلق الله مائة رحمة فوضع رحمة واحدة بين خلقه يتراحمون بها وعند الله تسع وتسعون رحمة )

صحيح سنن الترمذي

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
{ Allah created one hundred (parts of mercy) and He distributed one amongst His creation and kept this one hundred excepting one with Himself (for the Day of Resurrection).}

It was related by Tirmidhi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ابو هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :
(من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فلا يؤذي جاره واستوصوا بالنساء خيرا ، فإنهن خلقن من ضلع وإن أعوج شيء في الضلع أعلاه ، فإن ذهبت تقيمه كسرته ، وأن تركته لم يزل أعوج فاستوصوا بالنساء خيرا)
صحيح البخاري
Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor. I command you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, you will break it and if you leave it will remain crooked, so I command you to take care of the women."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ابي ذر رضي الله عنه أنه سمع رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم يقول:
(لا يرمي رجل رجلا بالفسق او الكفر الا ارتدت عليه ان لم يكن صاحبه كذلك )
رواه البخاري

Narrated Abu Dhar (RAA) that he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying
"If someone accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him Fasiq, a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr (disbelief), such an accusation will revert to him
(the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."

Bukhari

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ: قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ:
" إِنَّ اللَّهَ إِذَا أَحَبَّ عَبْدًا دَعَا جِبْرِيلَ، فَقَالَ: إِنِّي أُحِبُّ فُلَانًا فَأَحِبَّهُ، قَالَ: فَيُحِبُّهُ جِبْرِيلُ، ثُمَّ يُنَادِي فِي السَّمَاءِ فَيَقُولُ: إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ فُلَانًا فَأَحِبُّوهُ، فَيُحِبُّهُ أَهْلُ السَّمَاءِ، قَالَ: ثُمَّ يُوضَعُ لَهُ الْقَبُولُ فِي الْأَرْضِ. وَإِذَا اللَّهُ أَبْغَضَ عَبْدًا، دَعَا جِبْرِيلَ فَيَقُولُ: إِنِّي أُبْغِضُ فُلَانًا فَأَبْغِضْهُ، فَيُبْغِضُهُ جِبْرِيلُ ثُمَّ يُنَادِي فِي أَهْلِ السَّمَاءِ: إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبْغِضُ فُلَانًا فَأَبْغِضُوهُ، قَالَ: فَيُبْغِضُونَهُ، ثُمَّ تُوضَعُ لَهُ الْبَغْضَاءُ فِي الْأَرْضِ".

رواه مسلم (وكذلك البخاري ومالك والترمذي)

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"If Allah has loved a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: 'I love So-and-so, therefore love him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: 'Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of heaven love him." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant [of His], He calls Gabriel and says: 'I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him.' So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: 'Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth."

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, Malik, and at-Tirmidhi).]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

حدثنا ‏ ‏عبيد الله ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏نافع ‏ ‏عن ‏ ‏ابن عمر ‏ ‏قال ‏
قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏إذا جمع الله الأولين والآخرين يوم القيامة يرفع لكل غادر ‏ ‏لواء ‏ ‏فقيل هذه غدرة فلان بن فلان

صحيح مسلم
Ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:
The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
When Allah will gather together, on the Day of Judgment, all the earlier and later generations of mankind, a flag will be raised (to mark off) every person guilty of breach of faith, and it will be announced that this is the perfidy of so and so, son of so and so (to attract the attention of people to his guilt).

Sahih Muslim

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن عثمان بن عفان رضي الله عنه عن
الرسول صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه )
البخاري.

Narrated Uthman bin Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "The most superior among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it to others."
Bukhari

----------------------------------------------------------------

عن جرير بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه قال :
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم
(( من لا يرحم الناس : لا يرحمه الله )).
متفق عليه

Narrated Jarir bin Abdullah al Bajali (may Allah be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully."

Bukhari and Muslim

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي داود رضي الله عنه ، قال : قال رسول الله صلي الله عليه واله وسلم :
( من أحب لله وأبغض لله وأعطى لله ومنع لله فقد استكمل الإيمان )

(صحيح الجامع 5965)

Narrated by Abu Dawood (may Allah be pleased with him), said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
(The perfect believer is the one who loves for the sake of Allah, hate for the sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah and hold for the sake of Allah ),

(Sahih Aj Jame' 5965).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن مسروق قال كنا جلوسا مع عبد الله بن عمرو (رضي الله عنه) يحدثنا إذ قال:
((لم يكن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم فاحشا ولا متفحشا، وإنه كان يقول ‏"‏ إن خياركم أحاسنكم أخلاقا ‏"‏‏))

صحيح بخاري

Narrated Abdullah bin Amr (may Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was neither a Fahish (one who speaks bad words to make people laugh), nor a Mutafahhish (never used bad language)." He used to say, "The best amongst you are those who have the best manners and character.""

Bukhari

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم :

قال الله تعالى : أعددت لعبادي الصالحين ، ما لا عين رأت ، ولا أذن سمعت ، ولا خطر على قلب بشر . فاقرؤوا إن شئتم : { فلا تعلم نفس ما أخفي لهم من قرة أعين } .

البخاري - المصدر: الجامع الصحيح - الصفحة أو الرقم: 3244
خلاصة الدرجة: [صحيح]

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said :

"Allah said : I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart. Thus recite if you wish (1): And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been kept hidden (Quran Chapter 32 Verse 17)."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن ‏ ‏أبي موسى رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال: ‏قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
"‏ ‏المؤمن للمؤمن كالبنيان يشد بعضه بعضا" ‏

صحيح مسلم

Abu Musa, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: "A believer to another believer is like a wall of bricks supporting each other. "

Sahih Muslim

----------------------------------------------------------------------
من كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليقل خيرا أو ليصمت . ومن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليكرم جاره . ومن كان يؤمن بالله واليوم الآخر فليكرم ضيفه

صحيح البخاري و مسلم

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said ::
"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his guest."

Reporters.
Related by Bukhari and Muslim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن عبد الله بن مسعود (رضي الله عنه) يحدث عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أنه قال: لو كنت متخذا خليلا لاتخذت أبا بكر خليلا ولكنه أخي وصاحبي وقد اتخذ الله صاحبكم خليلا.

رواه مسلم

'Abdullah b. Mas'ud reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If I were to choose a bosom friend I would have definitely chosen Abu Bakr as my bosom friend, but he is my brother and my companion and Allah, the Exalted and Gliorious. has taken your brother and companion (meaning Prophet himself) as a friend.

Musilm

عن ‏عبد الله رضي الله عنه‏ ‏قال ‏ سألت رسول الله‏ صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏" أي الأعمال أحب إلى الله قال الصلاة على وقتها قلت ثم أي قال ثم بر الوالدين قلت ثم أي قال ثم الجهاد في سبيل الله قال حدثني بهن ولو استزدته لزادني"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري
Narated By Abdullah bin Masud (may (Allah be pleased with him): I asked Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him):
"O Allah's Apostle! What is the best deed?" He replied, "To offer the prayers at their early stated fixed times." I asked, "What is next in goodness?" He replied, "To be good and dutiful to your parents." I further asked, what is next in goodness?" He replied, "To participate in Jihad in Allah's Cause." I did not ask Allah's Apostle anymore and if I had asked him more, he would have told me more.

Bukhari and Muslim

----------------------------------------

عن عمران بن حصين رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم :
"يدخل الجنة من أمتي سبعون ألفا بغير حساب . قالوا : من هم ؟ يا رسول الله ! قال : هم الذين لا يسترقون . ولا يتطيرون ولا يكتوون . وعلى ربهم يتوكلون"

صحيح مسلم والبخاري

Narated By Omran bin Haseen (may Allah be pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said
"Seventy thousand of my people will enter paradise without being taken to account. They are those who do not use spells or take omens, but put their trust in their Lord."

Bukhari and Muslim

-----------------------------------------------------------

‏عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏عن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏أنه قال ‏
‏بينا أنا نائم إذ رأيتني في الجنة فإذا امرأة توضأ إلى جانب قصر فقلت لمن هذا فقالوا ‏ ‏لعمر بن الخطاب ‏ ‏فذكرت غيرة ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏فوليت ‏ ‏مدبرا ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏أبو هريرة ‏ ‏فبكى ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏ونحن جميعا في ذلك المجلس مع رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏ثم قال ‏ ‏عمر ‏ ‏بأبي أنت يا رسول الله أعليك أغار ‏

صحيح مسلم

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

قال الله : أنفق يا ابن أدم أنفق عليك

رواه البخاري ومسلم
The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

عن أبي هريرة رضي اللهه عنه قال: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:

إن الله عز وجل يقول يوم القيامة:

" يا ابن آدم مرضت فلم تعدني قال يا رب كيف أعودك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أن عبدي فلانا مرض فلم تعده أما علمت أنك لو عدته لوجدتني عنده يا ابن آدم استطعمتك فلم تطعمني قال يا رب وكيف أطعمك وأنت رب العالمين قال أما علمت أنه استطعمك عبدي فلان فلم تطعمه أما علمت أنك لو أطعمته لوجدت ذلك عندي يا ابن آدم استسقيتك فلم تسقني قال يا رب كيف أسقيك وأنت رب العالمين قال استسقاك عبدي فلان فلم تسقه أما إنك لو سقيته وجدت ذلك عندي"

رواه مسلم

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not? Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'My servant So-and-so asked you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"

Muslim

عن أنس بن مالك هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم كان إذا أوى إلى فراشه قال:
" الحمد لله الذي أطعمنا وسقانا ، وكفانا وآوانا . فكم ممن لا كافي له ولا مؤوي "

مسلم, أبو داود والترمذي

Anas bin Maalik Radiyallahu'Anhu says:
"When Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alayhi Wasallam went to bed, he recited this du'aa:

Alhamdulillaahil ladhi at'a-manaa wa-saqaanaa wa-kafaanaa wa-aa-waa-naa-fa-kam mim-mal laa kaafiya lahu wa-laa mu-wiya.

Translation...

'Praise be to Allah Who gave us food and drink, provided us sufficiently, and gave us (a place for) shelter! How many there are who have neither a provider nor a shelterer!'"

Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Abu-Dawud

عن ‏ ‏عبد الله بن عمرو ‏ ‏قال: ‏
‏جاء ‏ ‏رجل ‏ ‏إلى النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏يستأذنه في الجهاد فقال ‏ ‏أحي والداك قال نعم قال ففيهما فجاهد
صحيح مسلم

Abdullah bin Amr, may Allah be pleased with them reported:
A man came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and sought permission (to participate) in Jihad, whereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: Are your parents alive? He said: Yes. Thereupon he (the Holy Prophet) said: You should put in your best efforts in their service.

Sahih

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه:
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏(‏حق المسلم على المسلم ست قيل ما هن يا رسول الله قال: إذا لقيته فسلم عليه وإذا دعاك فأجبه وإذا استنصحك فانصح له وإذا عطس فحمد الله ‏ ‏فسمته ‏ ‏وإذا مرض فعده وإذا مات فاتبعه)

رواه مسلم

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
(Six are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said: When you meet him, offer him greetings; when he invites you to a feast accept it. when he seeks your council give him, and when he sneezes and says:" All praise is due to Allah," you say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you) ; and when he fails ill visit him; and when he dies follow his bier.)
Muslim 'The Book on Salutations and Greetings (Kitab As-Salam)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة وأبي عبد الرحمن معاذ بن جبل رضي الله تعالى عنهما عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
(اتق الله حيثما كنت, وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها, وخالق الناس بخلق حسن)

رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن, وفي بعض النسخ حسن صحيح .

The Authority Of Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah, and Muadh bin Jabal
The messenger of Allah said:
"Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people."

Reporters.
Tirmithi narrated the hadith and said it was fine, and in another version, said ture and
fine

1 Ummah 1 FLag
لا اله الا الله محمدا رسول الله

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم: { الإيمان بضع وسبعون شعبة أو بضع وستون شعبة، فأفضلها قول لا إله إلا الله، وأدناها إماطة الأذى عن الطريق والحياء شعبة من الإيمان }

[رواه البخاري ومسلم].

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) said:
Faith has over seventy branches or over sixty branches, the most excellent of which is the declaration that there is no god but Allah, and the humblest of which is the, removal of what is injurious from the path: and modesty is the branch of faith.

Bukhari and Muslim

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏ ‏اجتنبوا السبع ‏ ‏الموبقات ‏ ‏قيل يا رسول الله وما هن قال الشرك بالله والسحر وقتل النفس التي حرم الله إلا بالحق وأكل مال اليتيم وأكل الربا ‏ ‏والتولي ‏ ‏يوم ‏ ‏الزحف ‏ ‏وقذف ‏ ‏المحصنات ‏ ‏الغافلات المؤمنات ‏)

صحيح مسلم

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: Avoid the seven most grievous sins. (The hearers) asked: What are they, Allah's Messenger? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring the property of an orphan, dealing in usury, fleeing on the day of fighting, and calumniating the chaste, innocent, believing women

Sahih Muslim

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:

"إن لله تبارك وتعالى ملائكة سيارة فضلا يتتبعون مجالس الذكر فإذا وجدوا مجلسا فيه ذكر قعدوا معهم وحف بعضهم بعضا بأجنحتهم حتى يملئوا ما بينهم وبين السماء الدنيا فإذا تفرقوا عرجوا وصعدوا إلى السماء قال فيسألهم الله عز وجل وهو أعلم بهم من أين جئتم فيقولون جئنا من عند عباد لك في الأرض يسبحونك ويكبرونك ويهللونك ويحمدونك ويسألونك قال وماذا يسألوني قالوا يسألونك جنتك قال وهل رأوا جنتي قالوا لا أي رب قال فكيف لو رأوا جنتي قالوا ويستجيرونك قال ومم يستجيرونني قالوا من نارك يا رب قال وهل رأوا ناري قالوا لا قال فكيف لو رأوا ناري قالوا ويستغفرونك قال فيقول قد غفرت لهم فأعطيتهم ما سألوا وأجرتهم مما استجاروا قال فيقولون رب فيهم فلان عبد خطاء إنما مر فجلس معهم قال فيقول وله غفرت هم القوم لا يشقى بهم جليسهم"

رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري والترمذي والنسائي

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:
"Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart, [the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah), praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You.' He says: 'And what do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of You.' He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say: 'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "They say: 'O Lord, among then is So-and-so, a much sinning servant, who was merely passing by and sat down with them.'"
He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "And He says: 'And to him [too] I have given forgiveness: he who sits with such people shall not suffer.'"

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, at-Tirmidhi, and an-Nasa'i

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عَنْ أَبِي مُوسَى الأَشْعَرِيِّ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ، عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏ "إن الله عز وجل يبسط يده بالليل ليتوب مسيء النهار ويبسط يده بالنهار ليتوب مسيء الليل حتى تطلع الشمس من مغربها ".

مسلم, ;كتاب التوبة (رقم 2759)

Abu Mu'sa (may Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
"that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, Stretches out His Hand during the night so that the people repent for the fault committed from dawn till dusk and He stretches out His Hand daring the day so that the people may reprint for the fault committed from dusk to dawn. (He would accept repentance) before the sun rises in the west (before the Day of Resurrection)."

Sahih Muslim Book 37, Number 6644-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن ابو هريرة رضي الله عنه قال :
قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم :
(من دعا إلى هدى ، كان له من الأجر مثل أجور من تبعه ، لا ينقص ذلك من أجورهم شيئا . ومن دعا إلى ضلالة ، كان عليه من الإثم مثل آثام من تبعه ، لا ينقص ذلك من آثامهم شيئا)

(صحيح مسلم, كتاب العلم رقم4831)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
He who called people to righteousness, there would be reward assured for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called people to error, he shall have to carry the burden of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect.

Book 34, Number 647
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏:
(‏جاء ‏ ‏رجل ‏ ‏إلى رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه ,واله وسلم ‏ ‏فقال يا رسول الله ‏ ‏من أحق الناس بحسن صحابتي قال أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أمك قال ثم من قال ثم أبوك)
صحيح البخاري, الأدب, رقم 5514

Narrated Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

Sahih Bukhari (Volume 8, Book 73, Number 2
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن ‏ ‏أنس رضي الله عنه قال : ‏
‏عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏في الكبائر قال: ‏ ‏الشرك بالله وعقوق الوالدين وقتل النفس وقول الزور ‏

صحيح مسلم, الإيمان, 127

Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated:
Regarding the major sins, the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) observed: Associating anything with Allah, disobedience to parents, killing a person and false utterance.

Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 0159
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
أنس بن مالك ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏: ‏ ‏ ‏
سمعت رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏يقول قال الله تبارك وتعالى ‏ ‏يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏لو بلغت ذنوبك ‏ ‏ عنان ‏ ‏ السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن ‏ ‏آدم ‏ ‏إنك لو أتيتني ‏ ‏بقراب ‏ ‏الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك ‏ ‏بقرابها ‏ ‏مغفرة

سنن الترمذي الدعوات عن رسول الله, 3463

The Authority Of Anas may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say : "Allah the Almighty said : O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it."

Reporters.
It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal) Hadith Qudsi 3463

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه قال :
‏أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه ,واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
(‏‏فضلت على الأنبياء بست أعطيت ‏ ‏جوامع الكلم ‏ ‏ونصرت بالرعب وأحلت ‏ ‏لي الغنائم وجعلت ‏ ‏لي الأرض طهورا ومسجدا وأرسلت إلى الخلق كافة وختم ‏ ‏بي النبيون) ‏

صحيح مسلم, المساجد ومواضع الصلاة

I have been given superiority over the other prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have gained victory by terror (in the hearts of enemies): spoils have been made lawful to me; the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all mankind; and the line of prophets is closed with me.

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Number 1062

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ رضي الله عنه قال : أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:

(إن الله لا ينظر إلى صوركم وأموالكم . ولكن ينظر إلى قلوبكم وأعمالكم)

مسلم, ;كتاب البر, الرقم: 4651

"Allah does not look at your appearance or your possessions; but He looks at your heart and your deeds"

Muslim, Birr, 33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن العباس بن عبد المطلب رضي الله عنه أنه سمع رسول الله ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال يقول:
" ذاق طعم الإيمان من رضي بالله ربا، وبالإسلام دينا وبمحمد رسولا ".

صحيح مسلم, الايمان

It is narrated on the authority of 'Abbas b. 'Abdul-Muttalib that he heard the Messenger of Allah saying:
He relished the flavor of faith (Iman) who became the book of faith pleased with Allah as Lord, with al-Islam as the code of life and with Muhammad as the Messenger (of Allah).

Sahih Muslim, Book 1, Number 0054

عن أَبِي مسْعود الأنصارِي، رضِي اللَّه عنْه قال: قال رسول اللَّه صَلَّى اللَّه عليه واله وسلَم:
" حوسب رجل ممن كان قبلكم فلم يوجد له من الخير شيء إلا أنه كان يخالط الناس وكان موسرا فكان يأمر غلمانه أن يتجاوزوا عن المعسر قال قال الله نحن أحق بذلك منه تجاوزوا عنه "

رواه مسلم (وكذلك البخاري والنسائي)

On the authority of Abu Mas'ud al-Ansari (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:
"A man from among those who were before you was called to account. Nothing in the way of good was found for him except that he used to have dealings with people and, being well-to-do, he would order his servants to let off the man in straitened circumstances [from repaying his debt]." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said that Allah said: "We are worthier than you of that (of being so generous). Let him off."

[Muslim (also by al-Bukhari and an-Nasa'i).]

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال :
"رغم أنفه ثم رغم أنفه ثم رغم أنفه قيل من يا رسول الله قال من أدرك والديه عند الكبر أو أحدهما ثم لم يدخل الجنة"

رواه مسلم, البر والصله والآداب رقم 4628
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: Let him be humbled into dust; let him be humbled into dust. It was said: Allah's Messenger, who is he? He said: He who sees either of his parents during their old age or he sees both of them, but he does not enter Paradise.

The Book of Virtue, Good Manners and Joining of the Ties of Relationship (Kitab Al-Birr
was-Salat-I-wal-Adab)' of Sahih Muslim, # 6189

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أبي هريرة: أن النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
المؤمن القوي خير وأحب الى الله من المؤمن الضعيف، وفي كل خير، احرص على ما ينفعك، واستعن بالله ولا تعجز، واذا اصابك شيء، فلا تقل: لو أني فعلت كذا، ولكن قل، قدر الله، وما شاء فعل، فإن لو تفتح عمل الشيطان.

مسلم, القدر رقم 4816

A strong believer is better and is more lovable to Allah than a weak believer, and there is good in everyone, (but) cherish that which gives you benefit (in the Hereafter) and seek help from Allah and do not lose heart, and if anything (in the form of trouble) comes to you, don't say : If I had not done that, it would not have happened so and so, but say: Allah did that what

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏ قال النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏ ‏كلمتان حبيبتان إلى الرحمن خفيفتان على اللسان ثقيلتان في الميزان سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

صحيح البخاري, التوحيد, رقم 7008
There are two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance. They are: 'Subhan Allah wa-bi hamdihi' (All Glory is to Allah and all praise to Him) and 'Subhan Allah Al-'Azim." (Glorified is Allah, the Great)

Bukhari, Volume 9, Book 93, Number 652

عن ‏ ‏أنس ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏ ‏قال ‏ قال رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم:
‏انصر أخاك ظالما أو مظلوما قالوا يا رسول الله هذا ننصره مظلوما فكيف ننصره ظالما قال تأخذ فوق يديه .

صحيح البخاري المظالم والغصب 2264

Narrated Anas may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Apostle said, "Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, "O Allah's Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?" The Prophet said, "By preventing him from oppressing others."

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 624

كان النبي صلى الله عليه واله وسلم يقول : ( اللهم ربنا آتنا في الدنيا حسنة ، وفي الآخرة حسنة ، وقنا عذاب النار ) .

بخاري, الدعوات , رقم 5910

Narrated Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to say, "O Allah! Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good and save us from the torment of the Fire."

Bukhari, Book of Commentary, Ch 11 -#1722
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
عن عبد الله بن عمر ‏ ‏رضي الله عنهما ‏ ‏قال: ‏ أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:

‏المسلم أخو المسلم لا يظلمه ولا ‏ ‏يسلمه ‏ ‏ومن كان في حاجة أخيه كان الله في حاجته ومن فرج عن مسلم ‏ ‏كربة ‏ ‏فرج الله عنه ‏ ‏كربة ‏ ‏من ‏ ‏كربات ‏ ‏يوم القيامة ومن ستر مسلما ستره الله يوم القيامة

صحيح البخاري المظالم والغصب رقم 2262
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection. "

Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 622
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‏عن أم الدرداء رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْها ‏قالت ‏ حدثني ‏ ‏سيدي ‏رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْه ‏أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ واله وَسَلَّمَ يَقُولُ:

"من دعا لأخيه بظهر الغيب قال الملك الموكل به آمين ولك بمثل ".

أخرجه مسلم, الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار 4913

Umm Darda' may Allah be pleased with her reported: My husband reported that he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who supplicates for his brother behind his back (in his absence), the Angel commissioned (for carrying supplication to his Lord) says: Amen, and it is for you also.

Muslim Book 35, Number 6589

عن أبي هريرة - رضي الله عنه - قال : قال النبي - صلى الله عليه واله وسلم - : يقول الله تعالى :
( أنا عند ظن عبدي بي ، وأنا معه إذا ذكرني ، فإن ذكرني في نفسه ذكرته في نفسي ، وإن ذكرني في ملإ ذكرته في ملإ خير منهم ، وإن تقرب إلي بشبر تقربت إليه ذراعا ، وإن تقرب إلي ذراعا تقربت إليه باعا ، وإن أتاني يمشي أتيته هرولة )

صحيح مسلم الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار 4832

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated :

I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me. And if he remembers Me in his heart, I also remember him in My Heart, and if he remembers Me in assembly I remember him in assembly, better than his (remembrance), and if he draws near Me by the span of a palm, I draw near him by the cubit, and if he draws near Me by the cubit I draw near him by the space (covered by) two hands. And if he walks towards Me, I rush towards him

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ - رضي الله عنه - أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏ ‏إياكم والظن فإن الظن أكذب الحديث ولا ‏ ‏تحسسوا ‏ ‏ولا ‏ ‏تجسسوا ‏ ‏ولا تنافسوا ولا تحاسدوا ولا تباغضوا ولا ‏ ‏تدابروا ‏ ‏وكونوا عباد الله إخوان

صحيح مسلم البر والصلة والآداب 4646

Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

Avoid suspicion, for suspicion is the gravest lie in talk and do not be inquisitive about one another and do not spy upon one another and do not feel envy with the other, and nurse no malice, and nurse no aversion and hostility against one another. And be fellow-brothers and servants of Allah

عن ‏ ‏أبي هريرة ‏ - رضي الله عنه - أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
كل سلامي من الناس عليه صدقة ، كل يوم تطلع فيه الشمس ، يعدل بين الاثنين صدقة ، ويعين الرجل على دابته فيحمل عليها ، أو يرفع عليها متاعه صدقة ، والكلمة الطيبة صدقة ، وكل خطوة يخطوها إلى الصلاة صدقة ، ويميط الأذى عن الطريق صدقة

البخاري الجهاد والسير 2767

Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him): Allahs Messenger said:
On every joint of man, there is charity. Everyday when the sun rises, doing justice between two men is charity; and assisting a man to ride an animal or to load his luggage on it is charity; and a good word is charity; every step which one takes towards (the mosque for) As- Salat (the prayer) is charity, and removing harmful things from the way is charity.

Bukhari and Muslim

‏ ‏من علامات المنافق ثلاثة إذا حدث كذب وإذا وعد أخلف وإذا اؤتمن خان

صحيح مسلم الإيمان 90
Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him): the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed:

There are three characteristics of a hypocrite: when he spoke he told a lie, when he made promise he acted treacherously, and when he was trusted he betrayed

Muslim Book 1, Number 0113

عن ‏ ‏ابن عباس ‏ - رضي الله عنه - أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏كان يقول:
اللهم لك أسلمت وبك آمنت وعليك توكلت وإليك ‏ ‏ أنبت ‏ ‏ وبك خاصمت اللهم إني أعوذ بعزتك لا إله إلا أنت أن تضلني أنت الحي الذي لا يموت والجن والإنس يموتون

صحيح مسلم, الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار, التعوذ من شر ما عمل ومن شر ما لم يعمل, 4894

Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to say:

"O Allah, it is unto Thee that I surrender myself. I affirm my faith in Thee and repose my trust in Thee and turn to Thee in repentance and with Thy help fought my adversaries. O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee with Thine Power; there is no god but Thou, lest Thou leadest me astray. Thou art ever-living that dieth not, while the Jinn and mankind die."

Sahih Muslim Book 35, Number 6561

عن ‏ ‏ابن عباس ‏ ‏ موسى - رضي الله عنه - قال ‏ سمعت رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏يقول:
(عينان لا تمسهما النار عين بكت من خشية الله وعين باتت تحرس في سبيل الله)

سنن الترمذي, فضائل الجهاد عن رسول الله, 1563

Ibn 'Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said:

There are two kinds of eyes that would not be touched by the Hell fire. One of these is the eye which has shed the tears for fear of Allah, and the other is the eye which has stayed awake for guarding the path of Allah.

Tirmizî, Fadâilul-Jihâd, 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

عن أنس رضي الله عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال:
‏ثلاث من كن فيه وجد بهن حلاوة الإيمان من كان الله ورسوله أحب إليه مما سواهما وأن يحب المرء لا يحبه إلا لله وأن يكره أن يعود في الكفر بعد أن أنقذه الله منه كما يكره أن ‏ ‏يقذف ‏ ‏في النار

صحيح مسلم الإيمان بيان خصال من اتصف بهن وجد حلاوة الإيمان 60

It's reported on the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him ) said:

There are three qualities for which anyone who is characterized by them will relish the sweetness of faith: he to whom Allah and His Messenger are dearer than all else; he who loves a man for Allah's sake alone; and he who has as great an abhorrence of returning to unbelief after Allah has rescued him from it as he has of being cast into Hell.

Muslim Book 1, Number 0067

اسال الرحمن الرحيم اخي في الله سائد واخي في الله طارق ان يغنيكما الكريم بالعلم ويزينكما بالحلم ويكرمكما بالتقوى ويجملكما بالعافيه والجميع.امين

عن عمرو بن العاص ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏
‏أن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏بعثه على جيش ذات السلاسل فأتيته فقلت ‏ ‏أي الناس أحب إليك قال ‏ ‏عائشة ‏ ‏فقلت من الرجال فقال أبوها قلت ثم من قال ثم ‏ ‏عمر بن الخطاب ‏ ‏فعد رجالا

صحيح مسلم, فضائل الصحابة, من فضائل أبي بكر الصديق رضي الله عنه, 4396

Amr bin al-'As (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) sent him in command of the army despatched to Dhat-as-Salasil.
When Amr bin al-'As came back to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him) he said: Who amongst people are dearest to you? He said: A'isha. He then said: Who amongst men? He said: Her father, and I said: And who next? He said: Umar. He then enumerated some other men.

Narrated by Muslim Book 31, Number 5876

عن أبي عبدالله النعـمان بن بشير رضي الله عـنهما، قـال: سمعـت رسـول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم يقول
إن الحلال بيّن، وإن الحـرام بيّن، وبينهما أمـور مشتبهات لا يعـلمهن كثير من الناس، فمن اتقى الشبهات فـقـد استبرأ لديـنه وعـرضه، ومن وقع في الشبهات وقـع في الحرام، كـالراعي يـرعى حول الحمى يوشك أن يرتع فيه، ألا وإن لكل ملك حمى، ألا وإن حمى الله محارمه، ألا وإن في الجـسد مضغة إذا صلحـت صلح الجسد كله، وإذا فـسـدت فـسـد الجسـد كـلـه، ألا وهي الـقـلب.

رواه البخاري, الإيمان, فضل من استبرأ لدينه, 50

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) said:

Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 49

عن ‏ ‏معاذ بن جبل رضي الله عنه ‏ أن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏أخذ بيده يوما ثم قال:

يا ‏ ‏معاذ ‏ ‏إني لأحبك فقال له ‏ ‏معاذ ‏ ‏بأبي أنت وأمي يا رسول الله وأنا أحبك قال ‏ ‏أوصيك يا ‏ ‏معاذ ‏ ‏لا تدعن في دبر كل صلاة أن تقول اللهم أعني على ذكرك وشكرك وحسن عبادتك

سنن أبي داود, الصلاة, في الاستغفار, 1301

Mu'adh ibn jabal (may Allah be pleased with him) reported the Prophet of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) held him by the hand and said:

O muadh, by Allah, I love you and advise you not to miss supplicating after every prayer saying:

Allahumma a'inni ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika

Oh Allah, help me remember You, expressing gratitude to You, and worship You in the best manner

Abu dawud 002: 1517

الموضوع الأصلي : مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية // المصدر : منتديات أحلى حكاية // الكاتب: Dr.Tarek

توقيع : Dr.Tarek

مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 8:50 pm
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
...::|إسلامي ذهبي|::...
الرتبه:
الصورة الرمزية

yamatou

البيانات
الدولة : الجزائر
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1163
النقاط : 1306
السٌّمعَة : 1

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: _da3m_10 مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 8:50 pm

موضوع رائع بوركت
مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية 4
مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية 128711691410

الموضوع الأصلي : مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية // المصدر : منتديات أحلى حكاية // الكاتب: yamatou

توقيع : yamatou

مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 9:48 pm
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
...::|إسلامي فعال|::...
الرتبه:
الصورة الرمزية

عمر جمال

البيانات
الدولة : مصر
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 261
النقاط : 283
السٌّمعَة : 0

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10الجمعة أكتوبر 18, 2013 9:48 pm

جزاكم الله كل خير

الموضوع الأصلي : مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية // المصدر : منتديات أحلى حكاية // الكاتب: عمر جمال

توقيع : عمر جمال

مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10السبت يوليو 05, 2014 7:54 pm
المشاركة رقم:
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
...::|إسلامي برونزي|::...
الرتبه:
الصورة الرمزية

taxi100

البيانات
الدولة : المغرب
عدد المساهمات : 539
النقاط : 839
السٌّمعَة : 0

التوقيت

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Expire10السبت يوليو 05, 2014 7:54 pm

يسلموا ايديك

الموضوع الأصلي : مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية // المصدر : منتديات أحلى حكاية // الكاتب: taxi100

توقيع : taxi100

الــرد الســـريـع

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 20 ( الأعضاء 3 والزوار 17)

مع ترجمة لمعاني الحديث باللغة الإنجليزية Collapse_theadتعليمات المشاركة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة